In industrial livestock production, operating conditions are optimised to achieve the highest production output while minimising costs. Given the high density of livestock, along with the pressure placed on production, the emergence of infectious diseases is a major risk, and therefore disease prevention and control measures are essential.
Our diagnostic kits support your animal health management by:
- Detecting and monitoring epidemiological risks
- Supporting vaccines & treatment development
- Controlling the quality of produced meat
- Improving animal welfare.
We are engaged in the development, manufacturing and distribution of ELISA, Lateral Flow and PCR diagnostic kits, with an emphasis on infectious diseases for both farm animals and pets. Our easy-to-use and reliable test kits, based on high-quality reagents, are used for the diagnosis of bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases.
We offer a wide range of products for antibody detection, spanning the following species: canine, feline, bovine, porcine, caprine, and poultry.
- Ready to use and colour coded reagents
- Standardized procedures
- ELISAs with cut off control
- Easy-to-use on automated systems
- Snap-off microtiter strips
- Long shelf-life
- Assay dependant sample types: serum, plasma, urine, milk
- Pooled samples
Our R&D projects aim to add new products to our pipeline for our customers to benefit from, and include the following fields:
- Polyclonal Antisera
- Monoclonal Antisera
- Lateral Flow
- Flat Arrays
- Suspension Arrays (Luminex)
Cell Cultures, Biosafety facilities Type 2 (BSL2)
- Growth of cell lines and viruses
- Hybridomas growth
Systems of Expression of Proteins
- Insect Cells (Baculovirus)
- Mammalian cells
- PCR Multiple
- PCR Real Time
- Genetic engineering
Scientific activity and cooperation
We have issued more than 130 publications over the past three decades and have global partnerships with various public institutions and private companies. We also regularly participate in projects initiated by the European Union. List of our Patents
You can find the list of our international distributors here.
Register and order the kits online!