Murine norovirus spiking material (1 mL) and real-time RT-PCR kit with 48 reactions for rapid detection of murine norovirus (MNV) process control virus in environmental samples.
The VIRSeek Murine Norovirus (MNV) Process Control Real-time RT-PCR kit provides materials for spiking of samples analyzed for foodborne viruses and subsequent quantification of the process control virus in order to control the virus isolation and pathogen detection process in environmental samples. The kit has been validated for a diverse range of matrices including soft fruits, leaf, stem and bulb vegetables, bottled water, bivalve molluscan shellfish as well as on environmental surfaces, as described in the ISO 15216-1:2017
No. of tests
PCR cycler platforms
Validated for use with the Agilent AriaMxTM, Bio-Rad CFX96 TouchTM and CFX96 TouchTM Deep Well PCR platforms.
- 1x OligoMix MNV*, vial with purple cap with primersand probe for MNV RNA, 530 μL, store at -20 °C ± 2 °C, do not freeze / thaw more than 3 times.
- 1x BasicMix* VIRSeek Food, vial with white cap, 265 μL, store at -20 °C ± 2 °C, do not freeze/thaw more than 3 times.
- 1x Murine Norovirus, 1 vial with transparent cap, 1 mL, store at -20 °C ± 2 °C, do not freeze/thaw more than 3 times.
- 1x Negative Control, vial with transparent cap, 500 μL, store at -20 °C ± 2 °C.
- 1x Molecular grade water, white bottle, 30 mL, store at room temperature.