The Patulin ELISA is an immunoassay for the detection of the mycotoxin Patulin, that commonly affects pome fruits (apples, pears). This test is suitable for the quantitative and/or qualitative detection of Patulin in contaminated samples including apple juice, apple cider, applesauce and orange juice.
For juice processors, infant food producers and food laboratories requiring faster turnaround times and quantitative test results for Patulin, a harmful mycotoxin found in fruits, fruit juices and more.
The Patulin ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) 96 micro-well test kits help identify patulin contamination in juice production on-site and can benefit juice companies by saving time and costs for the quality and fast control of products through the entire juice production/food chain supporting informed decision-making.
Key Benefits of Patulin ELISA Analysis
• Rapid, laboratory-based analysis - answers in 3-4 hours for up to 41 samples
• Applications for apple juice, apple cider, applesauce and orange juice (contact us for additional
• Test Kit Range – 7.0 ppb to 300 ppb
• Low per test cost
• Simple sample extraction
• Highest quality antibody with excellent affinity, specificity
• Meets global regulatory action levels
• Improves turnaround by eliminating delays associated with sample shipment for offsite analysis
• Tests operate with standard lab equipment, microplate readers
Our Patulin ELISA plate kits include materials and reagents for sample derivatization and analysis.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|500106||Patulin ELISA 96-test kit|
|Additional Products (if needed)|
|301102||Patulin Standard & Control Set|
|301103||Patulin Derivatization Set|
WATCH THIS VIDEO to learn more about how to use the Patulin ELISA Test Kit for the detection of Patulin in contaminated samples.