Microgen® Listeria-ID has been designed to enable laboratories to properly identify and differentiate Listeria spp. species when sampled from a single colony isolated on selective agar plates.
Microgen® Listeria-ID has optimised the differentiation of haemolytic and nonhaemolytic Listeria spp. by improving the readability of the micro-haemolysis reaction, which eliminates the need of further testing.
- A complete identification system - additional materials not required.
- Enhanced built-in haemolysis test - CAMP test not required.
- Inoculated directly from selective media.
- Validated for chromogenic media.
- Substrates included conform to all international standards.
The Microgen® Listeria-ID kit is certified by AOAC© Research Institute (Certification no. 060402)