ELISA test kit for the quantitative detection of deoxynivalenol in cereals, feed and DDGS (Distillers). The assay is validated on The BoltTM automated ELISA system.
ELISA test kit for the quantitative detection of deoxynivalenol in cereals, feed and DDGS (Distillers).
Advantages: single replication layout and just 20 minutes of incubation time make the Celer® ELISA kit very effective screening solutions when high throughput analysis is needed.
Microplate competitive enzyme immunoassay.
Microtiter plate with 96 wells
Cereals, feed, DDGS, wheat bran and middlings
Detection limit (LOD)
- Wheat, Maize, Feed adn DDGS - 0.04 ppm
- Durum Wheat - 0.12 ppm
- Wheat Bran and Middlings - 0.24 ppm
- Maize, wheat, barley, feed, DDGS: 0.04 ppm
- Cereals (Maize, Wheat, Barley), Feed, DDGS - grinding, extraction in methanol-water, filtration, dilution (optional)
- Durum Wheat - grinding, water extraction, centrifugation, dilution
- Wheat Bran and Middlings - water extraction, activated charcoal clean-up, filtration, dilution
- Deoxynivalenol 100%
- 3-acetyl-deoxynivalenol >100%
- 3-glucosyl-deoxynivalenol 64%
- 15-acetyl-deoxynivalenol 2%
- Nivalenol <4%