Magnetic particles coated with Biotin, ready to utilize in magnetic separation and isolation of avidin and streptavidin-labeled components.
AbraMag Biotin Magnetic Beads are densely coated with Biotin. They are utilized in the magnetic separation and isolation of avidin-labeled proteins and nucleic acids for protein interaction studies, DNA-protein pulldowns, and purification of avidin-labeled proteins and nucleic acids. The magnetic beads are incubated with a sample containing the target and then held by a magnet next to the tube. After the unbound contaminants are washed from the beads, the bound targets may be eluted from the beads with an elution buffer (not provided). With the magnet immobilizing the beads, the eluted targets are transferred to a new tube. AbraMag Magnetic Beads are superparamagnetic, non-aggregating iron oxide particles (or ‘microspheres’) for capturing or purifying targets such as proteins, antigens, antibodies, DNA/RNA, cells, and more. AbraMag’s design enables faster binding kinetics, with high sensitivity & selectivity, in many biomedical and research applications—including automated HTS and manual applications. Superior yield, purity, and quality over the leading competitors, all at a better value, because we design and manufacture them in-house.
- Multiple Advantages – Over conventional methods (columns, centrifugation).
- Superior Performance – We've designed them to match or outperform the competition.
- Superior Capacity and Yield – High binding capacity for rapid and efficient target purification.
- Superior Purity – Stable, pre-blocked particles provide clean purification even from complex samples.
- Customizable – We can modify or create to suit your needs.