Kit designed to purify genomic DNA from diverse biological samples, giving high yields of DNA with minimal RNA, proteins, nucleases, and other cellular contaminants.
The AbraMag Genomic DNA Magnetic Purification Kit is designed to purify genomic DNA from diverse biological samples, giving high yields of DNA with minimal RNA, proteins, nucleases, and other cellular contaminants. It provides buffers and magnetic beads for 100 samples.
The crude sample, incubated with DNA Lysis Solution, Proteinase K Solution, and RNase A Solution to digest cells and denature proteins and RNA, is added to the magnetic beads. DNA is captured by the beads in the presence of the DNA Binding Solution. A magnet is used to secure the beads, with DNA attached. Remaining cell debris is washed away in a series of two wash steps, and DNA is eluted and transferred to a new tube.
AbraMag Magnetic Beads are superparamagnetic, non-aggregating iron oxide particles (or ‘microspheres’) for capturing or purifying targets such as proteins, antigens, antibodies, DNA/RNA, cells, and more. AbraMag’s design enables faster binding kinetics, with high sensitivity & selectivity, in many biomedical and research applications—including automated HTS and manual applications.
Superior yield, purity, and quality over the leading competitors, all at a better value, because we design and manufacture them in-house.
- Multiple Advantages – Over conventional methods (columns, centrifugation).
- Superior Performance – We've designed them to match or outperform the competition.
- Superior Capacity and Yield – High binding capacity for rapid and efficient target purification.
- Superior Purity – Stable, pre-blocked particles provide clean purification even from complex samples.
- Customizable – We can modify or create to suit your needs.