The 35S/NOS/FMVscreening is widely used in GMO testing and covers a broad spectrum of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
The combination of the detection methods for the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus (CaMV) 35S promoter, the A. tumefaciens nos terminator and the 34S promoter from Figwort Mosaic Virus (FMV) is widely used in GMO testing.
This multiplex screening kit covers a broad spectrum of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).Benefits
- All variants of the CaMV 35S promoter are detected
- Multiplex kit for 45 samples per 96 well plate, three results per sample
- No false-negative results: inhibition control (internal positive control; IPC) included in every reaction
- Can be used flexibly with common DNA extraction methods
- 650 µL BasicMix BM (NR) GS-P-26.012; EFGi TP 2x (NR) 1.5U
- 390 µL OligoMix OM QL RT IPC (LR or NR); GS-P-09.0126 35S/NOS/FMV
- 50 µL Plasmid DNA pGSE-P-09.126; 10 copies/µL 1x DNA stabilization buffer (for NTCs)
- 150 µL
- Evaluation sheet optionally obtainable