VIRSeek RNAExtractor kit for extraction of viral RNA from food samples, for 96 x 250 µL, or for 48 x 500 µL sample volume
The VIRSeek RNAExtractor kit is designed for the isolation of high-quality RNA from viral particles that have been concentrated from products, including soft fruits, leaf, stem and bulb vegetables, bottled water, bivalve molluscan shellfish, and environmental surfaces. The virus concentration and extraction protocol are based on the protocol recommended by the ISO 15216-1:2017.
No. of tests
Depending on the sample input the VIRSeek RNAExtractor kit is sufficient for RNA isolation from 96 (250 μL) samples.
- 1x Magnetic Beads, 1 mL, store at 2 °C - 8 °C (Note: do not freeze!)
- 1x Carrier RNA, lyophilized, 300 μg, store in aliquots at - 20 °C when dissolved (Note: maximum of 5 freeze-thaw cycles)
- 3x Lysis buffer, 28 mL, store at room temperature.
- 2x WB1, Wash buffer concentrate, 28 mL, store at room temperature.
- 2x WB2, Wash buffer concentrate, 16.5 mL, store at room temperature.
- 2x WB3, Wash buffer concentrate, 11 mL, store at room temperature.
- 6x Elution buffer, 2 mL, store at room temperature.
- 1x RNase-free water, 1 mL, store at room temperature.